Week 25 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- Virgilio (VICO) Fiorese went up 18 places from 80th to 62nd.
- vernon turner went up 18 places from 91st to 73rd.
- Christine Boles went up 15 places from 100th to 85th.
- Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst Columnist Speaker went up 11 places from 41st to 30th.
- Tom Raftery went up 11 places from 54th to 43rd.
- Tamara McCleary went up 9 places from 22nd to 13th.
- Dio Favatas went up 9 places from 55th to 46th.
- marsha collier went up 8 places from 37th to 29th.
- Ludmila Morozova-Buss & Stéphane Nappo went up 8 places from 45th to 37th.
- Ryan Boyles went up 8 places from 33rd to 25th.
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.