Week 37 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- Eric Simone went up 31 places from 50th to 19th.
- Dr. Tom Bradicich went up 22 places from 88th to 66th.
- Anthony Veri Jr went up 20 places from 34th to 14th.
- Jane Howell went up 19 places from 52nd to 33rd.
- Jim Sabogal went up 17 places from 70th to 53rd.
- Matt Hatton went up 13 places from 42nd to 29th.
- Andrew Morawski went up 12 places from 36th to 24th.
- Mike Quindazzi went up 9 places from 26th to 17th.
- Michael Fisher went up 9 places from 41st to 32nd.
- Amanda Healy went up 8 places from 68th to 60th.
Rising Star of the week:
New Additions to the IoT Premier League
- Linda Grasso new at 40th.
- Sarbjeet Johal new at 52nd.
- Caroline Keep new at 55th.
- Bob Lord new at 75th.
- Virginia Dignum new at 76th.
- Adriana Karaboutis new at 83rd.
- Dan Streetman new at 85th.
- Jim Jackson new at 92nd.
- Naeem Altaf new at 95th.
- Vikas Butaney new at 100th.
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.
IoT Grand Slam 2021 Conference
Deadline fast approaching – Due by October 15th. Details at iotslam dot com.