Week 32 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- Stephanie Guadian #Healthtech #Innovation went up 23 places from 84th to 61st.
- Anthony Veri Jr went up 20 places from 51st to 31st.
- Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst Columnist Speaker went up 15 places from 34th to 19th.
- Wayne Irwin went up 13 places from 93rd to 80th.
- Ted DellaVecchia went up 13 places from 46th to 33rd.
- David Bartlett went up 10 places from 21st to 11th.
- Tom Raftery went up 10 places from 54th to 44th.
- R Ray Wang went up 9 places from 29th to 20th.
- Joanne Moretti went up 8 places from 58th to 50th.
- Timothy Hughes went up 8 places from 33rd to 25th.
Rising Star of the week:
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.