Week 28 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- R Ray Wang went up 32 places from 55th to 23rd.
- Kelly Ireland went up 24 places from 85th to 61st.
- joseph steinberg went up 19 places from 65th to 46th.
- David Bartlett went up 16 places from 83rd to 67th.
- Ludmila Morozova-Buss & Stéphane Nappo went up 15 places from 43rd to 28th.
- Michael Fisher went up 12 places from 30th to 18th.
- Benjamin Cabé went up 11 places from 79th to 68th.
- Eric Simone went up 10 places from 35th to 25th.
- Ian Gertler went up 10 places from 46th to 36th.
- Hyoun Park went up 6 places from 60th to 54th.
Rising Star of the week:
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.