Week 26 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- Ted DellaVecchia went up 38 places from 66th to 28th.
- Stephanie Guadian #Healthtech #Innovation went up 31 places from 94th to 63rd.
- vernon turner went up 27 places from 73rd to 46th.
- Eric Simone went up 26 places from 50th to 24th.
- R Ray Wang went up 18 places from 52nd to 34th.
- Dio Favatas went up 13 places from 46th to 33rd.
- Hope Frank went up 13 places from 26th to 13th.
- Ludmila Morozova-Buss & Stéphane Nappo went up 10 places from 37th to 27th.
- Christine Boles went up 9 places from 85th to 76th.
- Virgilio (VICO) Fiorese went up 8 places from 62nd to 54th.
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.