Week 2 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Thought Leaders Division – Top 10:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- Stephanie Guadian #Healthtech #Innovation went up 44 places from 94th to 50th.
- verismartcities went up 41 places from 92nd to 51st.
- vernon turner went up 32 places from 68th to 36th.
- Eric_kavanagh went up 21 places from 42nd to 21st.
- MaribelLopez went up 15 places from 53rd to 38th.
- Helen Yu went up 14 places from 47th to 33rd.
- Ryan Boyles went up 11 places from 45th to 34th.
- Marsha Collier went up 9 places from 31st to 22nd.
- Mauricio Amaro went up 8 places from 11th to 3rd.
- Amanda Healy went up 8 places from 65th to 57th.
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 10:
Corporate Handles – Big Movers up this week:
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 10:
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Big Movers up this week:
- IoT Analytics went up 1 place from 87th to 86th.
- Plant Automation went up 1 place from 97th to 96th.
- Shespeaksbureau went up 1 place from 98th to 97th.
- ZigBee Alliance went up 1 place from 82nd to 81st.
- 5G Americas went up 1 place from 81st to 80th.
- Eclipse IoT went up 1 place from 72nd to 71st.
- SmartCitiesWorld went up 1 place from 78th to 77th.
- Telecompaper went up 1 place from 79th to 78th.
- Tech In Asia went up 1 place from 25th to 24th.
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.