Week 15 of the IoT Community’s IoT Premier League is published
Thought Leaders Division – Top 100:
Thought Leaders Division – Top 10:
Big Movers up this week (On the Rise):
- Stephanie Atkinson went up 25 places from 47th to 22nd.
- Amanda Healy went up 19 places from 54th to 35th.
- Christine Boles went up 18 places from 98th to 80th.
- Stephanie Guadian #Healthtech #Innovation went up 17 places from 94th to 77th.
- Tom Raftery went up 16 places from 60th to 44th.
- Helen Yu went up 14 places from 32nd to 18th.
- Charlie Isaacs went up 12 places from 55th to 43rd.
- Ben Davis went up 11 places from 48th to 37th.
- Sarah Cooper went up 7 places from 72nd to 65th.
- Bill Schmarzo went up 7 places from 69th to 62nd.
New Thought Leaders to the IoT Premier League:
- dr. marcell vollmer new at 9th.
- Paul Colmer new at 46th.
- Fei Fei Li new at 49th.
- Marco Dal Pino new at 50th.
- Jane Howell new at 53rd.
- Thomas Harrer new at 67th.
- joseph steinberg new at 68th.
- Benjamin Cabé new at 81st.
- Lisa Park new at 98th.
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 100:
Media, Industry & Analysts Division – Top 10:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 100:
Corporate Handles Division – Top 10:
IoT Premier League Background:
Since 2019, The IoT Premier League™ has been tracking the most inspiring social media accounts of the IoT landscape. This cuts across individual thought leaders, corporate handles and media, industry / analysts; recognising the most so you can follow them, join the community and learn more from the movers and shakers of the Internet of Things.
We track usage and engagement across Twitter. We also use Kred scores to rank by influence score. We have also introduced bonus score metrics, to reflect the rankings on the quality of content not just the social influence; ensuring a balance between commercial and thought leadership content flows.
If you’d like to follow the board to keep track of week to week movements, please sign up with your email address via the Follow button.
To join the board sign up with your Twitter account via the Join button.
Use #IoTPremierLeague and our short version #IoTPL to stay current and connected.
Make sure you also check out the Corporate Handles division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-corporate
And also our Media, Industry and Analyst division here: https://www.rise.global/iot-premier-league-mia
Follow us at IoTCommunity and @IoTChannel
The IoT Community is the world’s largest, first to market and longest standing community of IoT Practitioners consisting of 26,000+ members.